Mutter paneer pulao is a simple one pot meal, and a quite easy lunch box recipe too. This pulao tasted great with a simple onion raita .
Basmati rice 1 cup
Paneer cubes 3/4 cup / 100gms
Green peas 3/4 cup
Pulao masala 2 Tsp
Ghee 1 Tsp
Oil 1 Tsp
Coriander leaves few
Kasoori methi 1Tbsp
Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 Tsp
Salt as per taste
- Chop the coriander leaves, Onion and Tomato.
- In a pan add oil and add the paneer cubes and saute it till golden brown.
- Soak this in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Mean while wash the basmati rice and soak it in 3/4 cup water for 15 minutes.
- In a pan , add oil and ghee .
- Add the onions. Saute till it becomes pink.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add the Turmeric powder, Pulao masala Add salt to this. Cook for a minute
- Add rice and saute well.
- Add water and allow it to boil.
Add peas mix it. Then cover the pan.
- Add paneer cubes in half done Pulao.
- keep the flame low till done .
- Fluff the rice with a fork.
- Easy and delicious paneer peas pulav is ready to serve.