Moong dal is one of the easiest dal to cook – it cooks quickly, even without a pressure cooker and its easy on the stomach too.
- 1 cup moong dal
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and crushed/chopped
- 2 -3 Green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Wash the moong dal well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds to it. Once it splutters, add garlic, and let the garlic slices become crispy in the hot oil. Add green chillies.
- Add Turmeric powder and 2 cups of water. Allow it to boil.
- Add dal , Cook till the dal is well cooked and mushy on low flame. Serve immediately with rotis or rice. https://youtu.be/NHbThVLQvz4