Time 30-35 min.
- Whisk all of the marinade ingredients
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and rub it into the flesh and the slits.
- Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes .
- Then, Apply the ghee in a frying pan that has a tight fitting lid over medium high heat.
- place the chicken pieces in the pan.
- Cook both the sides until it turns golden brown
- You should now have a nice crust on both sides. Reduce the heat, and continue ….
- Cook it on low flame until the chicken is cooked properly .
- Lit pieces of charcoal,
- Keep it in a bowl.
- Pour a one Tsp of oil/ghee on the charcoal and it will start smoking heavily. Turn of the flame and keep this bowl in chicken pan.
- Cover it and let the chicken smoke for about 5-10 minutes.
- That’s all it takes to give the chicken a nice smoky flavour just like you get from a Tandoor oven.
- Garnish it with sliced onion, lime juice , coriander and serve…….