It is a quick and simple phalahari dhokla that is prepared with simple ingredients.
Vrat ka dhokla
Pour batter in the greased tray and
Steam for 12- 15 minutes in steamer until the knife comes out clean, when inserted in the dhokla
Remove the mould from the steamer
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Cut the dhokla into small pieces.
- A quick tempering is also created that helps infuse some of the flavours of the spices into the dhokla.
- For the tempering,
- Heat Ghee/oil in a small pan
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and green chilli and let them crackle for a few seconds.Pour the tempering over the dhokla. Sprinkle coconut and coriander on the dhokla.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney.
These delicious and healthy dhoklas are best enjoyed with green chutney. So, try these farali dhoklas and you’re sure to love it.